Tag archive


Malfunction Causes Rooftop HVAC Fire At Toms River Medical Building

in Toms River News

TOMS RIVER, NJ — A fire in a rooftop heating and air conditioning unit early Tuesday was the result of a mechanical malfunction, authorities said.

There were no injuries reported, the Toms River Bureau of Fire Prevention said.

Continue Reading on Patch

Toms River House Destroyed In Early Morning Fire

in Toms River News

TOMS RIVER – At least one dog was a casualty of a fire that destroyed a home on Monroe Avenue.

Around 6:45 a.m. on February 28, fire companies from around the area converged on the home which was fully engulfed in flames, officials said.

Continue Reading on JERSEY SHORE ONLINE

Go to Top